What is it:
The Beauty Wand is a facial massaging device that also provides a micro-current. The kneading and micro-current work together to firm and tighten skin, improve circulation, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help skincare products absorb deeper into the dermis -- all in just 5 minutes a day!
What does it do?
There are two main benefits to using the wand:
1. The four rollers massage away puffiness, release tension in the face, and increase blood circulation and oxygen - giving the skin a radiant glow naturally.
2. The micro-current feature helps to firm-up muscle tone and contour the face.
The benefits of micro-current:
- Improves circulation
- Helps with lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness
- Tones and tightens the muscles of the face (think lifted jowls and eyebrows)
- Shapes and contours the face by improving muscle tone (think contoured jawline)
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
What is micro-current and how does it work:
Micro-current is like a little workout for your face. Like all the muscles in your body, your facial muscles need a good workout to keep them from sagging and losing definition. Micro-current devices, such as the Beauty Wand, delivers a low-level electrical stimulation to the top layer of skin and the muscle beneath the skin that helps to tone and tighten the facial muscles. When used properly, micro-current devices stimulate the facial muscles, giving your face a lifted and toned appearance. Micro-current technology has been used for the past 70 years in the medical field to help patients with Bell’s palsy, a sudden paralysis or weakness of facial muscles, regain control of their facial muscles.
Why this device is unique:
The Beauty Wand is innovative because of its unique design with four rollers that are perfectly spaced to fit the curvatures of the face. The spacing and angle of each roller is precisely placed for hard-to-reach areas like between the eyebrows and around the eyes and mouth. With time, the rollers can also help to achieve a V-shaped face, often considered a sign of youth. As skin gets older and loses collagen, elasticity, fat, and muscle tone, it begins to sag around the mouth and jowl. The placement of the rollers, along with the muscle-firming and collagen-stimulating benefits of the microcurrent, helps to keep the skin taut, firm, and V-shaped.